Friday, March 22, 2013

week 5








This week I experimented with fashionable makeup. Instead of focusing on just clothes I decided to focus on other cool and edgy things such as makeup. Makeup can also make a statement and be very high fashion. I tried to give the audience the feeling that the model is like a bird, fierce, but also delicate. With the other pictures I tried to show a more edgy nature look. This week I focused more on an ethereal look, with a little spunk. I also took a picture of the  actual makeup and decided to post it to show a little bit of the process that the models had to go through. I edited the contrast of the photos in Photoshop to make them bolder and give them a bit of an edge. I would like to thank Stormi Rhodes for her the beautiful makeovers she gave the models.

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are now begining to look as if they belong on some Vouge photoshoot. I love how you aren't just sticking to clothing fashion but make up fashion as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are stunning! I love the smize that Malia is giving the camera as well as the elegance of Laurena's photos. Amazing, simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This group of photos are grand! They really show the fashion sense that you are trying to have viewers see. The images look as if they belong in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete