Friday, March 8, 2013

week 3










This week I took pictures of my model in an enviroment that is the opposite of her outfit. The seting is a messy, junky, and sort of manly place, whereas her outfit is stylish and feminine. I played in photoshop with the contrast, the levels, and the color of the photos. I did this to make the photos more dramatic and interesting.  I lowered the saturation in some of the photos to give them a edgy and mysterious look. In these pictures I tried to take pictures of the model at angles which make her look powerful and strong. The eviroment she is in symbolizes how women can prevail in any circumstance and look beutiful while on the journey.

2 comments:

  1. This set of pictures is really good. Stormi looks really powerful in some of the pictures and real model material! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress in this new group of photos! The toned down primary color scheme works great for your subject matter. Your choice of a contrasting, messy background with the elegent clothing creates an interesting tension and depth to the story in your images. After reviewing your images from last week, I think you could also include the image of your model with the cat and the image of her stepping into the tractor where the boots show. Both have strong compositions and color. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete