Friday, March 15, 2013

week 4









This week my photos are about teen fashion. I chose to have men in the shot, to mix it up and have some gender diversity. Teenagers are confusing and mysterious, so I set the photos in black and white. I fixed the photoshop to grayscale and played with the contrast and brightness of the photos. The photo is at the top, because I thought the model imbodied an artist, so I wanted to show the colors of her outfit. The outfit in the first photo has a very teenage feel to it, but pensive like most kids at that age. I wanted to show how we might not notice how stylish teenagers are and how something can be stylish and nice without being really high fashion. Sometimes the simple things can make a statement. I chose to change the pictures to black and white to give them a edgy feeling. Next week I plan on setting up a photoshoot with children, because they to can be stylish.

1 comment:

  1. I really love these pictures! Your models just look casual and like they're having fun. I could see these pictures in a magazine. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete